I created GEM as an alternative to Gelide
. Its goal is to propose a clear, intuitive and simple interface, to help the user to manage all his emulators and roms.
I used Python 3 to develop GEM's engine and GTK3 for its interface. Games data are stored in an sqlite database.
- Consoles and emulators management
- Store of data with SQLite
- Store of games' output log
- Screenshot viewer
- Configuration editor for emulators
- Filter system to quickly find your games
- Drag & drop to quickly install a game
- Custom parameters for a game (emulator or specific argument)
- Menu entry generator
You can report bugs on Framagit